Introduction: These terms and conditions apply to the person(s) (“the User”) who uses the tspsjapan.org website for any payment made to Tokyo Sail and Power Squadron (TSPS). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to TSPS through the online payment service (“the Service”), it will be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. TSPS reserves all rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
Key terms: The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the User shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit Card used from the Credit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to TSPS. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of this Service.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to the credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that TSPS or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor TSPS gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a User is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. TSPS does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a User of the service.
- TSPS and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall TSPS and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The User agrees that TSPS or any of its directors and/or members will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the tspsjapan.org website and/or communicated to the User verbally or in writing, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond TSPS’s reasonable control.
Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a credit card that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid credit card details.
- The User may pay his/ her fees to TSPS by using a credit card. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit card for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User authorizes debit of the nominated card for the Payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty: No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by TSPS in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability: TSPS does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
Governing law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Japan.
Policy: Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances without the express permission and agreement of TSPS.
- In General, the User may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access any classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a User.
- The information provided by the User on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The data will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- TSPS may share your personal information with our bankers or payment gateway provider for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- The purpose of the online fee payment system is to provide flexibility and conform to the needs of its Users by offering the option to pay online using a credit card.
- It is sole responsibility of User to select an online payment option.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system, you confirm that you have such permission.
- User credit card information cannot be accessed or stored by TSPS.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by TSPS which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by TSPS.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will TSPS be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus, etc.
Security: All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the User, or third party making payment, enters them.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions: TSPS reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. TSPS may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at our discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for online payments, without any prior notice.