Due to the continued Coronavirus pandemic, the Change of Watch this year was held last night, March 9th, via Zoom. In total, 24 TSPS members attended.
Following the outgoing Bridge officers reports and a brief question time, Commander Rick Pawell relieved the outgoing Bridge of their duties.
Secretary Timothy Langley cast a unanimous ballot for the following 2022 Bridge positions:
2022 Bridge Officers
- COMMANDER – David Edwards
- EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND EVENT COORDINATOR – Svetlana Ilyushechkina
- SECRETARY – Timothy Langley
- EDUCATION OFFICER – Claude Strobbe
- ASSISTANT EDUCATION OFFICER – Jeff Canaday
- ADMIN OFFICER – David Lechevalier
- TREASURER – Bill Van Alstine
The vote was cast with no other nominations and was unanimously passed with a “Yea” from the TSPS members present, in addition to the 26 “Yea” votes and 2 “Nay” votes received by email (50 total “Yea” votes and 2 “Nay” votes).
Rick Pawell invited the newly elected officers to take the Oath of Office which duly followed, then turned over the meeting to the New Commander David Edwards.
Following a virtual “Toast to the New Bridge” the Change of Watch closed at 20.00 hours.
- MEMBERSHIP – Will Wade
- WEBSITE & IT – Rob Stein
- CRUISING COORDINATOR – Vlad Legeza